On the day 06-01-2018 SAKSHAM Puducherry conducted the International disability day, Louis Braille day, Swamy Vivekanandar jayanthi, Nivedhitha 150th Anniversary conducted successfully.
For the event plan by-talk was held on 25-12-2017 and 05-01-2018 at Bharathi Park with all our saksham members.
300 participants were attended the event in category of:
Mentally retired children’s- 120, Hearing impaired – 10, visually impaired – 23, Orthopedic Handicap – 50, Ladies and volunteers are remaining.
The Event chief guest
1. Mr.S.Selvaganapathy, MLA, Chairman, group of Vivekananda schools.
2. Mr.R.Kesavalu, Industrialist.
3.Mr. B.Vijayakumar, Manager (Finance), Whirlpool India ltd.
4. Mr.S.Rajendiran, Asst Professor, Pondicherry Engineering College.
5. Mr.P.Chandrasekar, President, Zonal- co-ordinator of RCI (South region-III).
Saksham given the Award of Excellence (Award) to the three schools and their founders
1. Chitra Sha from Sathya special school for Mentally Retired,
2. Saraswathi Sundar from Pachaiyappa special school for Hearing Impaired,
3.S.Lakshmi from Anbagam special school for Mentally Retired.
30 prizes distributed to various school children’s of various game winners
6-Flex Talk given to 6-Visually impaired under graduate women students of Bharathidasan College of arts and science, Puducherry,
3-schools received the Award of Excellence memento
There are totally 8 Cultural events including, Dance, Mine, Songs.
|1||Food||Mr.K. Bala Murali Krishanan, G.K.S Trading|
|2||Towel||Mr. Puranan, Principal, Amirta school.|
|3||Prizes / awards||S.Rajendiran, Asst. professor, Pondicherry Engg College.|
|4||Hall, Audio, Chair, Table||Sathya special schools|
|5||Transport||Sathya special schools|
|6||Banner||Mr.Nagaraj, Joint secretary, Uttar Tamilnadu, Pondicherry.|
|7||Volunteers work||Team SAKSHAM – Puducherry|